Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's going to happen in twenty years?

Lately Brent has gotten pretty upset about our house being so cluttered with "stuff." He gets so mad anytime someone sends something else home with us. We've only been married for almost four years and the junk we have accumulated is overwhelming. Luckily when we bought a house, we bought one we could grow into. We bought our house almost one year ago, and guess what. It's already FULL! Crazy I know.

He told me that today we were going to get rid of some of this junk. Well, we cleaned out the spare bedroom, but still there was no room. We wanted to move Cam's crib into there since she's sleeping in a 'BIG GIRL" bed now, but there was no room for that. From now on, I am not allowed to bring anything else home with me. I've got to stop being a pack rat and learn to "just say no." Bottom line...We're getting a storage building for the backyard with our tax money. I can't wait until it comes back so my house can be less cluttered!

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean! I still have notebooks from High School!! I've been addicted to those "clean house" shows and have been trying to muster up the courage to throw away some old things that I never use. But beware of the storage building because it too can become cluttered and frustrating!
    <3 ya!

    P.S. I kinda like this bloggin', maybe I'll start one??....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand what you mean. I stil have stuff from high school, like notebooks!
    I've been addicted to those "Clean House" shows where they clear out all the clutter...
    But, beware a storage shed is another way to collect clutter!

    <3 ya

    ReplyDelete