Friday, January 16, 2009

Mama's Gonna Bring Me a Moking Bird


I've noticed lately how Cam's vocabulary is really expanding and others have commented on it recently. Well, tonight as we're driving home from eating dinner Brent and I were having an intense conversation about something I was worked up over. I kept hearing Cam speak from the backseat, but I didn't pay it much attention. Well, I continued my conversation and it sounded as if she was mocking me. Not thinking the next sentence I said contained the word "crap," which isn't a big deal for most people, but it's not a word that I would like for her to use now or anytime in the near future. You guessed it...She mocked me very clearly. I by no means have a dirty mouth, but I definitely need to censor and be mindful a lot more. Moral of the story: Mommy needs to broaden her vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment