Saturday, February 21, 2009

The SCE VIP


Despite all the drama that went down, the SCE VIP made their debut at the 2009 talent show. A few of my really good friends and myself decided that we wanted to do something fun for the kids in the talent show this year so we got together and came up with the idea to do "ICE ICE BABY". I knew all the words so I volunteered to be the "white girl rapper." My posse Melissa, Casey, Sandy, and Christy were the beautifully thugged out back up dancers. Melissa and I coriographed the dance. We ended up having to rewrite some of the lyrics 2 days before the talent show so it wasn't so contraversail, and we wouldn't lose our jobs. I was pretty nervous that I might slip up and sing the original lyrics, but things worked themselves out, and the kids and parents loved it! We said that we had to go through way too much to do something cool for the kids and to show them that teachers have a fun side too. We decided that we wouldn't ever do it again b/c of the drama, but after seeing the kids and parents rolling over our performance, I think will have to be back bigger and better next year! As my VIP would say, "We're just 2 legit..2legit to quit...hey!hey!" Check it out for yourself!
I

No comments:

Post a Comment